Tuesday 1 September 2009

Illustrations, Design and Graphic work

Mini Mag

The first images are of a 'mini mag' I produced to show
the direction of my career. This was produced during 2006/07 
during the second year of my degree. Vintage clothing and costume was 
a very strong influence throughout my degree.

Image created using Photoshop-
Polaroid snap of Magazine featuring my 
own designs and manufactured garments for Freshmans


Image created using Photoshop-
mannequins modeling vintage garments 


Freshmans designs

 
Designs from Westwood project.
Nautical has also been a strong theme threw out my 
work, I find it very charming !
  
The second placement I had was working at Gash 
lingerie working for Julia Gash 

  
 I designed a night slip taking my inspiration
from the 1950's film Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
  
 The left of this image shows my design development
and the right is the finished garment 
  
A mixture of vintage garments and garments
I designed and manurfactured myself.
 Screaming girl
 

psychedelic Freshmans print

No comments: